If you have decided to use ClockOn's recommended STP Gateway provider so you can use the STP wizard to Submit your STP reporting to the ATO automatically you will have needed to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have been issued with your unique identifier and need to enter the Client ID into ClockOn following the steps below:
- Open ClockOn and Login,
- Click the Setup Tab
- Click System Setup
- In the System Setup window Click The Other tab
- Ensure that the Transfer Method Ozedi Gateway and enter your Client ID into the field displayed and Click Save.
- Go to Setup and then click on Locations
- In the Locations window, double click on then location you need to enable STP for
- Click on the Payments tab
NOTE: If you have 20 employee’s attached to the location then the Enabled box will be ticked, if you choose to use STP for less than 20, you will need to tick the box.
- Select the BMS Method to be ClockOn
- Click on Save
Now you are ready to run the STP Wizard from the new Financial Year to start transferring the data to ATO.
For useful how to guides please go to:
- All STP information: https://clockon.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/51000001515