Following the steps below to ensure that Single Touch Payroll (STP) has been activated:
- You will receive an email advising that the code will be active in your ClockOn instance with in 1 - 2 days
NOTE: To submit immediately you will need to use the Activate button on the registration page (For more information read: ClockOn Registration - Checking for an updated registration code)
- Check that your Client ID has been applied and set to use the Ozedi Gateway (See below)
- Enable STP for each location (See below)
Verify that all is set up correctly please have a look at the below.
Checking your Client ID is applied
Your client ID for the ClockOn STP gateway is now linked to your ClockOn license code. If you have chosen to use the ClockOn Ozedi gateway please check and confirm the following
- Open ClockOn and Login,
- Click the Setup Tab
- Click System Setup
- In the System Setup window Click The Other tab
- Ensure that the Transfer Method Ozedi Gateway and that a Client ID is visible the field displayed. If there is no Client ID then use the Activate button on the registration page and check back (For more information read: ClockOn Registration - Checking for an updated registration code)
- Click Save.
Enabling STP in each Location
Check that that this is turned on for each location. (Note if you have 20+ employees linked to the location it will automatically enabled)
- Go to Setup and then click on Locations
- In the Locations window, double click on then location you need to enable STP for
- Click on the Payments tab
NOTE: If you have 20 employee’s attached to the location then the Enabled box will be ticked, if you choose to use STP for less than 20, you will need to tick the box.
- Select the BMS Method to be ClockOn, Leave the BMS code
- Click on Save
Now you are ready to run the STP Wizard from the new Financial Year to start transferring the data to ATO.
For useful how to guides please go to:
- All STP information: https://clockon.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/51000001515