This screen allows you to terminate an employee as well as keep various notes relating to the employee.
Accessing Termination and Notes
- Navigate to Setup > Employee Details or select the people icon from the top of the main screen.
- Select the employee from the Employee drop down menu
- Click on the Termination / Notes tab
- Termination: See section on Terminating Employees (Initial Stage) for more details.
- Termination Notes: Shows notes relating the the employee's termination.
- Long Service Notes: Use this section for keeping notes related to the employee's long service leave.
- General Notes: Use this section for keeping any general notes related to the employee (e.g. details such as ruleset and hourly rate before the employee goes on paid parental leave - so upon return there is a record of values to revert to).
- Attachments/Links: Select this button to attach documents related to the employee. E.g. Web links, copies of court orders related to child support, original resume or images. Only links are stored.
NOTE: ClockOn stores a link to selected document rather than actually importing it. It is important to leave documents in their original location on disk to enable retrieval when a link is selected.