Select the Roster icon from the Home tab.
The user interface comprises:
- Main roster workspace.
- The main roster workspace displays rostered shifts in an Excel style grid. The period displayed in the workspace may be altered to allow roster editing for any selected period.
- The roster application button.
- Roster editing tools at the top of the display.
- Five customisable toolbars embedded across the top of the screen.
- The user customisable toolbars include: View, Template, Calculate, Navigate and Desktop Options.
- Four information panels displayed vertically at the screen margin on the left.
- The four interactive information panels at the left-hand margin of the screen relate to Locations, Employees, Budget and Legend.