Once the user has started a shift and a break is available, the following options become available for clocking break times.
- The colour for the next available break changes from grey to orange to indicate that it is now available to be clocked.
- A Start Break button on the lower portion of the screen is now available.
Starting a break
- To start a new shift press the "Start Break" button and select Yes on the confirmation box.
- A Starting break dialogue box while ClockOn GO connects sends the clock data to the ClockOn GO Server.
- Once this has been completed the screen will update to reflect the start of the break.
- Repeat the same sequence to stop the break.