Configuring the scanner auto date time update feature.
The ClockOn program now has the functionality to regularly check the date and time settings on the scanners and update them if necessary to ensure that they match the system settings on the ClockOn server, this feature is also useful to auto adjust the times in areas that are affected by daylight savings. To set this up please follow the steps below.
- Open the Location manager. (Setup > Locations)
- Highlight the location name and click the Edit button
- In the location options screen ensure that the Timezone setting is set correctly.
- Once this is done close back to the main screen and open the Terminal Manager (Setup > Terminal Manager)
- Highlight the SAGEM unit that you wish to modify and click the Edit button on the right-hand side
- On the next screen ensure that the checkbox for Synchronize time has been ticked.
- Click the Save and Close buttons then close back to the main screen of ClockOn.