This article contains information relating to the following;
- Installing the ClockOn GO App.
- Logging in with the Email Invitation.
- Logging in Directly Using Direct Settings (Alternate Method).
Installing the ClockOn GO App.
The first step is to download the app onto your device.
To install on your mobile phone please do the following
- Open your Apple App Store or Google Play app store on your device.
- Search for “ClockOn GO"
- Install the App.
Once installed on your Mobile device you will be able to open up the app and either login using the details provided by your ClockOn administrator or run it in a Demo mode to see how it works on sample data (reset daily).
Logging in with the Email Invitation.
Your ClockOn administrator has the ability to be able to email out a ClockOn GO invitation to employees. If you receive this email you will be able to click on the setup link and you will be logged into the ClockOn Go app.
NOTE: You need to ensure that ClockOn GO is installed on your phone first and that you open the email on that same phone.
ClockOn GO Email Invitation Example
Logging in Directly Using Direct Settings (Alternate Method).
You also have the option to manually log in to the app using direct login credentials. Your ClockOn Administrator (Your Manager) will need to provide these settings to allow you to connect using this method to set up the app.
If these settings have been provided the following steps will allow you to connect GO to your ClockOn instance.
- Click the Menu symbol located on the top left corner of the screen
- From there click the Settings option to view the ClockOn server connection settings.
- The "Settings" screen will then show and allow you to enter your company login details. Please contact your ClockOn administrator for the connection details of the server and your personal username and password.
- Enter your Username and Password. These are for the ClockOn Go App as they are for the windows application.
NOTE: By default, they will be both be your first initial and your last name. eg James Brown = JBrown
- Host Address: Press on the Host Address Field and Enter the Address that will be provided to you by your in-house ClockOn Administrator.
- Port Number: Press and enter the database name that will be provided to you by your in-house ClockOn Administrator.
- Database Name: Press and enter the database name that will be provided to you by your in-house ClockOn Administrator. Ensure that you copy this exactly, not spaces.
When all of the details are added press on LOGIN in the top right-hand corner. A successful login will take you to the Attendance Page in the App (or the Messages screen depending on what you have access to).
If after you have pressed LOGIN and any of the details are incorrect you will be given a reason in Red at top of the page. Please fix and try to LOGIN again.
NOTE: Please be aware that ClockOn will only provide the connection details for the database to the business's registered contact. To obtain these details employees will need to contact their ClockOn administrator.