If the scheduler is running in ClockOn then the registration process will occur automatically. If there is a need to manually apply a registration code or to check for updated registration details then the following steps can be used.
Open the registration details screen for ClockOn
- Select the blue ClockOn icon in the upper left of the screen.
Checking for an updated registration code
To manually check for the latest registration key:
- select the activate button, which will check for any new registration keys and update automatically.
- When the activate button is used, both the ClockOn registration and the Web portal registrations are checked and updated automatically if they are available.
Manual Registration (Required for first use only)
If you are applying a new registration code for the first time you will need to enter in the username and code into the system, once this is done the system will maintain this in an automatically going forward.
- To manually enter in a registration key that has been provided by ClockOn staff select the register button.
- This results in the display of the End User Licence and Support Agreement which must be agreed to in order to continue.
- This opens the ClockOn Registration Form. The user should then paste the User Name and Registration Code into the respective fields, having previously copied them from the registration information sent by email.
TIP: Copying and pasting eliminates typographical errors and ensures correct registration.
- Click on the Registration button.
- To proceed with the registration, press the "Agree" button.
- After the registration button has been selected the following message will appear, Click OK.
- The fields at the top of the registration form (Current Licence Type, Registered User Name and Number of Registered Users) will be displayed. The Registered User Name subsequently appears on various payroll reports, including payslips.
Note: Operation of the Payroll is restricted to the number of employees (registered users) nominated at the time of purchase. Following registration, the registered User Name becomes read-only and cannot be edited.
Following registration, the Registered User Name will be displayed above the shortcut icons on the main screen. Typically, this is the company name. The number of registered users and the database connection type is displayed on the status bar at the bottom of the main screen.