Colours used in all the ClockOn calendars are displayed here and may be modified
How to Modify the Colours
- After logging into the system with an administrator level account, select the Setup and then System Setup option from the top menu bar.
- Select the option for Calendar as shown below.
- At the bottom of the Calendar click on the Colours button to open up the Colours Legend
- Selecting the particular colour from the Legend will open up the the Colour Palette. Any of the pre-defined colours may be selected from the palette.
- Alternatively, a new colour may be defined using the Define Custom Colours button
- To Close click on OK and Save
TIP: It is recommended that past events (such as days worked or rosters posted) should be displayed in muted colours, while active functions should be displayed in brighter colours: