Payslip categories provide a means of summarising employee job descriptions for use on ClockOn payslips.
This article details the following
- How to Add a New Payslip Category
- How to Edit a Payslip Category
- Linking Employees to Payslip Categories
How to Add a New Payslip Category
- To Access Navigate to Setup > System Setup and click on the Categories tab
To add a new payslip category first click on any of the fields in the payslip category area (this indicates that you are adding a Payslip Category rather than a Leave Category), click on the Add icon, and then enter the name and description (optional) for the new category.
- Select Save.
How to Edit a Payslip Category
To edit an existing payslip category:
- Select the category from the drop-down list
- Type directly over the fields you wish to modify
- Press Save.
The changes will be updated in the drop-down list and will reflect automatically against any employee that is currently linked to the category.
Linking Employees to Payslip Categories
To link the payslip categories to the employees open the Employee details screen and select the Categories / Dates tab and update the Category drop-down as shown below.