In ClockOn the Super funds are added, deleted and edited in the System Setup screen. Superannuation funds configured on this screen form a master list that is available for linking to employees.
- SMSF: Self Managed Super Fund
- USI: Unique Superannuation Identifier. Refers to the super fund membership of the Australian Payments Clearing Association.
- Service Add: Service Address. This field is currently used for super-stream, and is used to enter the URL or IP address for their super fund address reference. This is obtained via the ATO website or their super fund. If it is a SMSF then they are to use the ATO approved alias as there is no web address for them.
- To Access the System Setup screen you will need to ensure that all other ClockOn Windows are closed. Navigate to Setup > System Setup.
- In the System Setup click on the Super tab
- Use the Edit buttons to make changes to the Funds