Superannuation funds configured on this screen form a master list that is available for linking to employees.
|This article will step you through how to add an Industry / Commercial super fund and also a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) in ClockOn|
- SMSF: Self Managed Super Fund
- USI: Unique Superannuation Identifier. Refers to the super fund membership of the Australian Payments Clearing Association.
- Service Add: Service Address. This field is currently used for super-stream, and is used to enter the URL or IP address for their super fund address reference. This is obtained via the ATO website or their super fund. If it is a SMSF then they are to use the ATO approved alias as there is no web address for them.
Adding a super fund
- To Access the System Setup screen you will need to ensure that all other ClockOn Windows are closed. Navigate to Setup > System Setup.
- In the System Setup click on the Super tab
- To add a super fund first select Add.
- Enter the required details.
For Super funds, other than SMSF (See below), the minimum amount of information required for the SAFF is the Fund Name and the USI No
NOTE: We also recommend adding the Super funds ABN
- Select Save.
Location: This list allows the Administrator to assign Super funds to one or more specified locations (reducing the need for duplicate funds)
- Click Add to add location(s) to Super Fund.
- Click Save
For information on setting up a Default super fund please read: Setting up a Default Super Fund
Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF)
Please see below the details required for a SMSF
- Add the Fund Name
- Tick the SMSF box
- The Funds ABN
- Services Address
- Super account name
- BSB Number
- Account Number