Enable Accrue Additional Annual Leave where an employee is entitled to accrue additional leave for working seven day rosters or working on Sundays or public holidays, where the days worked are not part of an ordinary week:
- Accrue AAL as traditional SAL:
- The Pro Rata Down check box determines whether or not per-payroll statutory annual leave accrual is decreased on a pro rata basis, i.e. when the employee works less than the full time week.
- The Pro Rata Up check box determines whether or not per-payroll statutory annual leave accrual is increased on a pro rata basis, i.e. when the employee works more than the full time week.
- Enter the capping value (hours) where a limit on the number of accrued hours of leave applies.
- Additional annual leave accrual brackets enable variations to the calculation of entitlements based on the number of shifts worked since employment commenced. Multiple rates of accrual may be entered with the appropriate rate automatically applied at payroll generation.
- Include Penalties is checked to pay additional annual leave inclusive of penalties that would ordinarily have applied.
- Include Cumulative Overtime is enabled as the default, reflecting the reality that leave represents hours worked for the purpose of overtime calculations. Include Cumulative Overtime is enabled as the default. This condition affects leave hours in the current pay period that are in a cumulative overtime condition. When enabled, overtime is paid on all leave hours. When disabled, all leave hours that are in the overtime condition are excluded from payroll, not paid and subsequently not deducted from the employee's entitlement. Common cumulative conditions include Over a Number of Hours per Week and Over a Number of Hours per Shift.
- When Include in RDO Accrual is checked, additional annual leave entries will be considered worked times and will contribute to the RDO accrual.
- Enable Pay on Termination to instruct the ClockOn termination wizard to pay annual leave by default. This can be manually overridden at the time the termination wizard is opened