Question: How do I change an employees security role?
When changing an employees security role there are 2 things you need to determine.
- What do I want them to see in ClockOn - This is determined by the security roles (for more information read: Security Roles)
- Who do I want them to see in ClockOn - This is determined by the Admin ticks with in the Departments section of the Employee details (for more information read: Departments Tab - Assigning Employees to Locations/Departments)
What the Employee can see - Changing the Security Role
- Navigate to Setup > Employee Details or select the people icon from the top of the main screen.
- Select the employee from the drop down list at the top of the employee screen.
- At the bottom of the personal tab in the security area, open the drop down list beside Security level.
- Select the appropriate Security level and then select Save.
Who the Employee can see - Changing the Admin Access
NOTE: The employee will need to log out and log back in to apply the access to there login.