Disenroll an employee from a scanner
First ensure the appropriate level of security to proceed with enrolment.
- Open Setup then Enrolment Manager.
- View the list of employees available at this location.
- To remove an employee's enrolment, select the employee and select the Disenroll button at the top of the screen.
- A message will ask if you are sure you want to delete the enrolment for the employee selected. When complete, a message will indicate that the employee was successfully removed from the required terminals.
- This process will send the request out to each of the scanners that the employee has “Works At” ticks for and remove the finger scan from them, and then clear the scan enrolment from the database.
NOTE: Morpho MA devices must be done separately to Suprema devices.