To create multiple timesheets follow up the steps below.
- Select Time Sheets from the home tab or select the stop watch icon from the main screen.
- Select the employee, from the Employee drop-down, that you want to add the timesheet for
- Select Add to open the Time Sheet/Leave Detail editing screen - Ensure that no other Timesheet is selected or you will create a duplicate timesheet
NOTE: You can only add a new timesheet if the Range filter is set to one of the Individual filters
The Time Sheet Details window will open. Update or add the following:
- Enter the From (Start Date) and to (End Date) for the timesheet. This will default to the start date of the period
NOTE: To the right of the date there will be a note on how many timesheet records you will be adding
- Select the correct location. (The employee's default will be already added)
- Select the correct Department. (The employee's default will be already added))
- Select the appropriate Type from the drop-down list
- The timesheet will make it a worked time entry
- Leave will make it a leave entry and a Category filed will appear below the Role drop-down
- Click on the Ellipsis button to add a shift, add a Start and End time for the shift and click Save or select from the Shift most recently used dropdown (not mandatory).
NOTE: you will be prompted to save the whole timesheet when pressing save. Click Yes
- Select from the Role drop down. (The employee's default will be already added)
- If a Leave type has been selected there will be a Category drop down of leave types.
- Enter any General or Incidents notes (if required).
Select the Apply All button.NOTE: The first entry you enter serves as the 'template' timesheet when the Apply All button is selected.
- Save and Close.
Alternatively, each day may be edited one day at a time by using the Save button instead of Apply All. This allows the detail for each day to be varied as required. When doing so, the day/date and record indicator will change to reflect the entry being added or edited.
NOTE: All edits made to timesheet entries are automatically audited by ClockOn.