Editing a Single time sheet
Individual Time Sheet/Leave details can be viewed by use of either the Edit button or by double-clicking the selected entry.
Editing Multiple Time Sheets
- Open the Time Sheets/Leave Editor screen or select the Time Sheet Icon from the main screen of ClockOn.
- Select the required time sheet entries using Shift + mouse, Ctrl+ mouse or Select All.
- Select Edit. This opens the Time Sheets Details screen.
- .When multiple records are selected, the navigation buttons at the top of the screen are enabled. These buttons allow records to be navigated. The total number of selected records is also displayed (i.e. Editing record 1 of 3).
- Depending on the operators security access, Modify the shift, start, end, break, length, include in pay, paid break, general notes and incident notes as required.
- Then select Apply All to save the changes made on the first time sheet to all the others or stepped through one day at a time by using the Save button as this allows different shift details to be applied for each selected day, as required.
NOTE: When multi-selecting, begin at the top of the list and select downwards.
NOTE: Changes made to individual fields can be applied to all selected records as required, leaving remaining fields unchanged. Example, a selection of records can be excluded from the payroll by deselecting the Include in Pay field and then selecting Apply All.