The legend panel serves as a quick reference guide to the meanings of all warning icons displayed on the roster. There are many warning conditions displayed:
- Warning icons will be displayed in the bottom right of a Rostered shift
NOTE: If there is a number this indicates the number of shifts an employee has on the particular day
To access the Legend, hover the mouse over the Legend tab in the top left corner
- Booked leave.
- Booked leave where entitlements are insufficient.
- The employee's default department has not been loaded.
- The employee department assigned to the shift does not match the default department assigned to the role.
- The employee's employment anniversary date or probationary period has rolled over.
- The employee's birthday.
- The shift rostered to the employee overlaps with another.
- The employee is on a salary.
- Special rates have been applied to the shift.
- Special rates with a mismatched rate set – the rate is not in the employee's rateset
- Shifts are automatically created based on ordinary working hours.
- The employee is unavailable during the hours specified for rostering.
- The shift has been locked down.
- The shift has been processed in a payroll.
- There are clocked times for this shift.
- There are clocked times with warnings for this shift.
- There are clocked times with errors for this shift.
- The employee is not qualified to work the assigned role.
- The employee has not been rostered for their minimum hours required.
- The employee has been rostered more than their maximum hours.
- Rostered within x hours of another shift.
- There is a break in the shift that is after midnight and cannot be displayed.