- To delete one or more shifts, first make a selection using the mouse pointer. Multiple shifts can be selected by holding the CTRL key and clicking.
- After doing this, right click on any of the selected shifts and select the delete option
- Select Yes to confirm.
NOTE: If the message One or more time sheets could not be deleted as they have clocked times, are locked or have been processed appears, this means that one or more of the selected time sheets could not be deleted as employee clock times are already linked to that shift or those shifts.
- Time Sheets that have been processed in a payroll or are locked, due to Time sheet approvals, show a small padlock icon in the icon warning area. These time sheets are locked in and cannot be deleted.
A grey padlock means Time Sheet Processed and a yellow padlock means Time Sheet locked (Not Processed)
Other ways you can Delete shift is by:
- Using the Delete on your keyboard
- Click on the Delete (trash can) icon in the quick access tool bar
- Right click on the shift/s and select Delete Shifts Only - allows a normal working shift to be deleted when an overlap of shift and leave occur on the same day.
- Right click on the shift/s and select Delete Leave Only - allows a leave shift to be deleted when an overlap of shift and leave occur on the same day.