Removing Breaks Using the Shift Details Screen
- You can remove one or more breaks to a shift by double clicking on the shift,
- Then selecting the Breaks button
- You can then remove one or more breaks to the shift by clicking on the remove button.
- Click on Save
Removing Multiple Breaks
To remove multiple breaks from a number of shifts (rather than from the whole roster):
- Select the shifts that contain the breaks,
- Right click and select Breaks, then Remove selected.
Removing All Breaks
- To remove breaks from all shifts you can use the shortcut; Ctrl + A on your keyboard or clicking in the top left hand corner white space of the roster grid corner.