What are Conditional Fields?
Adding Conditional Fields
Conditional fields can be specified for the export.
- Select the Options button at the top of the command screen,
- From the drop down menu select Conditional Fields.
- Once the Conditional Fields screen is displayed select the Add button then Add Conditional Field.
- Once a new conditional field has been added you can then modify the conditions to return the results you required.
- You can used the Add button again to add Field Conditions and Sub Conditions
- Clicking in any non bold value like the Conditional Field Name, Condition Type, And/Or and Field Value Type will bring up a drop down menu that can be changed
- The bold Enter Values can be clicked on and a value can be entered
- The Arrow button will adjust the order of the conditions
- Once created click on Save
Conditional Field Example
In the example below the conditional field for pay category has been added.
- The default value for the output is Contractor.
- If the employee type is 0 then set the output value to Full time.
- If the employee type is 1 then set the output value to Part time.
- If the employee type is 2 then set the output value to Casual.