What are Outputs?
Output fields allow you to select what and how you want to view the information specified for the export.
NOTE: To use the Build export function to specify groups in an export. The export needs to have been created by a template or by the Build export function. This will not work for any export that has be build using Custom SQLs
- Select the Options button at the top of the command screen,
- From the drop down menu select Output.
- Tick the Show tick boxes for selected fields will be included in the output for the export.
- Used the Move Up and Mover down arrows to change the order of the fields
- The Field type, Length, Display Format, Sort order and Custom formatting can also be defined here.
- Once all the selection have been made, click on Save and Close