When creating a new export, the option to load an existing template is available. This allows an existing list of commands (template) and SQLs to be incorporated into the new export.
- Create a new export and name it then Save the new export (For more information read: Adding an Export.)
- Select the new export then the load template button.
- Once the load template button is selected, the list of templates is available from the drop down box.
- Select a template and then the Load button.
- The you will be prompt to confirm "Are you sure that you want to apply to template to the current export". Select Yes.
NOTE: When loading a template onto an export it will overwrite any previous SQL or other loaded templates.
- All commands and settings from the template will be copied into the new export. This can then be customised for the new export using Build Export option.