Under the Messages section of the message centre you can view and action any requests. All new (unprocessed) requests and messages will be shown in bold under the unread section.
Viewing a Request
- Select the messages filter (Unread, Inbox, Sent or Pending)
- Click on the Request or Message
- On the right hand side you will see the information about the request
When the action request screen is displayed, there is an option to Approve or Decline the request via the Action type.
Types of messages that can be Actioned
- Single click on the leave request
- Click on the Action icon
- On the Action Request window you will be able to
- Approve or Decline the action type
- See what the request and leave type is
- View the employees current leave balance, how many hours they have requested and what the leave balance would be at this point once the leave is processed
- You can add a General note to the time sheet if is it approved
- Send the employee a message about the request.
- Click on Save to action the request
- On saving you will be promoted with a please confirm that you want to action this request and then a confirmation that the request has been auctioned, Click on OK
- In the messages section the response will be shown as a green APPROVED or a red DECLINED