When you are in preview mode viewing a report you can resize the view by using the three sizing icons or the percentage at the top left hand side of the screen.
- Navigate to the Reports tab
- Select the report you want to preview
- Enter the required Report Options
- Click on the Preview button
- The report data will be gathered and you will be taken to the Report Preview screen
- In the top left hand side of the screen there are three sizing icons and a % field
- The first icon is the whole page view.
- The second icon is the full page width view.
- The third icon is the 100% view.
- The last field shown allows you to enter a percentage for the report view to be resized.
- Whichever setting you chose before you Close the report preview will be preserved and used when you next view a report.
NOTE: Some of the larger reports may take up to 30 seconds to respond to your abort request due to their size.