ClockOn Release Notes (2017).
Modified on: Fri, 26 Oct, 2018 at 5:36 PM
Version 188.8.131.52, Build 212
- Fixed an issue where timesheets created from the payroll timesheet validation screen where coming through with a zero dollar rate.
- Fixed issue with the MYOB and journal reports and exports where zero dollar records where occasionally showing.
- Modified the time based overtime calculation to allow for timesheets that pass midnight.
- Fixed issue with the webportal where the timesheet approval email was failing to send if the customer is using the email encryption settings.
Version 184.108.40.206, Build 211
- Fixed an error that occurred when pressing enter on the login screen repeatedly.
- Modification in payroll to allow overtime rules that pass over midnight to use the number of hour threshold based from the timesheet date.
- Fixed issue where the roster desktop save button was not reliably saving back to disk.
- Corrected an issue with the audit generation at payroll.
- Payroll modification to allow termination payment amounts to be considered when deducting before tax allowances from the total gross.
- Modified to retain the employee`s rateset detail on termination.
- Fixed issue with the leave tracking reporting were the annual leave costings were not reliability including the leave loading amounts.
- Fixed issue with the leave tracking (historical and opening balance) reporting were the totals were not adding up correctly.
- Fixed issue with the leave tracking (lsl in hours) reporting as the calculated totals were incorrect.
- Fixed issue with the ClockOn webportal that prevented employees from retrieving payslip series 2 reports.
- Fixed issue with the ClockOn webportal where employee requested emails were not sending if the email server is set to use TLS encryption.
Version 220.127.116.11, Build 210
- Fixed an issue at payroll relating to the final payment for salaried employees.
- Added an employee filter to the messages screen.
Version 18.104.22.168, Build 209
- Registration changes relating to ClockOn GO.
- Fixes relating to loading payroll periods.
- Fixes to the leave entitlement tracking reports.
Version 22.214.171.124, Build 204
- Fixed an issue where salary pay adjustments were not being included in the super earnings base..
- Fixed an issue where the payroll tax reports were including the ETP tax amounts in the adjustments column.
- Fixed issue where the subject on the employees payslip email showed the word employee twice.
- Improved the load speed for the roster budgets.
- Improved the roster save speed.
- Load time improvements.
- Speed improvements for the timesheet rate save.
- Added options to allow AAL to be processed as an additional pool of SAL.
- Fixed an issue with the scan time report when clocking times at midnight.
- Fixed an issue with the Leave Entitlements Tracking (Opening Balance, Pro Rate)" report where if was not allowing for a running leave balance greater than 1000 hours.
- Fixed a reporting issue with timesheet and break lengths.
- Update to import process.
- Fixed issue with postponing a termination.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when reinstating employees at payroll after their termination record had been generated.
Version 126.96.36.199, Build 189
- Modified the employee PAYG summaries to include allowance.
- Fixed issue where total allowance amounts where not showing on the PAYG summaries if the employee had two or more aggregated profiles for the financial year.
- Fixed issue where the value for union fees was not showing correctly on the PAYG certificates.
Version 188.8.131.52, Build 186
- Fixed issue at payroll where the tax amount was not calculating on leave payouts if there were no timesheets within the period.
- Fixed issue at payroll where the super amount was not calculating on leave payouts if there were no timesheets within the period.
- Disabled the option to sort the columns in the payroll wizard screen.
- Fixed an error within the payroll wizard that was caused by entering an empty value on the employee payslip details screen.
- Modified the text at payroll for the accrual of time in lieu from "O/T to TIL" to "Time in Lieu (Accrued)"
- Fixed issue with the RDO calculation when using the percentage of shift option.
- Fixed issue with the Leave Entitlements Tracking (Opening balance, Pro Rata, LSL in Hours) report where the SAL hours column was not splitting per pay-rate.
Version 184.108.40.206, Build 182
- Added the 2017/2018 Tax Tables
- Fixed issue with the timesheet screen where it was possible to get an invalid timesheet length after modifying a break.
Version 220.127.116.11, Build 178
- Fixed an issue on the timesheet details screen where the break and shift time shows incorrectly after reloading the screen if a change was made using the breaks button and no other changes were made to the timesheet after this point,
- Fixed the delete functionality on the alerts and notifications screen.
- Fixed an issue on the roster timesheet details screen where editing the break length was not updating the shift length.
- Fixed issue where the roster break was not being added to the timesheet until the form was closed when it was manually entered to the roster timesheet details screen.
- Removed the ability to edit the break minutes directly on the roster timesheet details screen if there is already a break set.
- Fixed issue where the user was being prompted multiple times when they clicked close and "no" to cancel the changes.
- Fixed issue with the roster timesheet screen prompting for a save after a break has been saved with no additional changes.
- Fixed issue with RDO percentage of shift calculation incorrectly including OT.
- Updated PAYG validation and wizard to include 2016/2017
- Added public holidays for 2018 and 2019
Version 18.104.22.168, Build 167
- Unavailability not showing after changing periods.
Version 22.214.171.124, Build 164
- Fixed a speed issue relating to the use of the scroll bars in the roster screen.
Version 126.96.36.199, Build 162
- Load time optimizations for the Roster screen.
- Corrected an issue where the loading progress bar was not being displayed on the roster screen load.
- Modified the roster location list to only show departments and roles for the locations that have been loaded
- Performance improvements to saving data and restricted the time taken to minimise locking issues between clients
- Ratesets not refreshing when in the employee screen and changes have been made.
- Fixed issue where database could lock and keep clients from saving changes
- Added new RDO calculation - hours at percentage of shift. Will convert a percentage of the paid hours of a shift into RDO accrual.
Version 188.8.131.52, Build 154
- Updated database components.
Version 184.108.40.206, Build 153
- Added code to send information to the server for logging transaction details.
- New security option added to restrict access to the roster date selectors.
- Fixed an issue in the rosters where it was possible to click on and affect an invisible shift event while using the shift filter options.
- Added a new option to allow user requests to use the location open days to build leave requests.
Version 220.127.116.11, Build 147
- Fixed a bug relating to the auto registration system.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a lock on the database and this was restricting user access to the system.
- Fixed a bug that prevented shift and leave requests from being processed correctly when being processed on the last day of a month.
- Fixes relating to the Suprema scanner series.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.