To request Unavailability please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the messages screen by pressing the Menu button at the top left of the screen and then selecting Messages
- All of your messages will then load on to the screen.
- For a new message press the icon in the top right corner, this will create a new message.
- Press on the message type (it will be Employee Message as default) to bring up the message type options set the type as Unavailable Request.
ClockOn Administrators NOTE: If you done want a group of employees to not be able to request unavailability this can be modified in the security settings.
- The message details screen will then appear and the user can select the relevant start, end date and times as well as a message for the administrator regarding their request.
NOTE: Ensure that the Start and End times are more than 0 hrs or a no leave will be able to be approved. In the security roles you can set up to not allow for Hours to be book hourly. This will used the employees "Working hours" to book in the leave.
- Once the details for the message have been finalised press the send button to Send the request to your ClockOn administrator for review.