Re-configuring The IP address of the ClockOn Windows App
Modified on: Wed, 19 Dec, 2018 at 4:40 PM
Question: How do I reconfigure the IP for the ClockOn desktop application
- Navigate to the ClockOnConfiguration utility on each computer, this is normally located in the directory:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ClockOn\Config" or "C:\Program Files\ClockOn\Config"
- Click and Run the ClockOnConfiguration (recommended as an administrator or with elevated Windows permissions)
- Click on the "Database Settings" Tab.
- Update the IP address in both fields then click the Icons Tab.
- NOTE: If connecting to a remote site port forwarding will be required on TCP 12005 to the ClockOn server.
- NOTE: The Client cannot use Host names or FQDN.
- Click the Save button to update the System config and then the Icon button to Update the desktop shortcut
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.