The below guide will step you through how to set a Default super fund.
For information on how you add a superannuation fund read: Adding Super Funds
Setting up the Default Fund
- To Access the System Setup screen you will need to ensure that all other ClockOn Windows are closed. Navigate to Setup > System Setup.
- In the System Setup click on the Super tab
- From the Fund drop down list select the super fund that you want to make the default.
TIP: To make the Default fund easier to find when applying it to an employee add a * to the start of the fund Name then click Save
- Under the Location section click on the Select All button to select all of the location that this Super fund is allocated to.
NOTE: If there are no locations in this section click on Add
- Click on Edit
- In the Edit Plan No. window add the Super Funds Plan Number
- Select the Default tick box.
- Click on Save.
NOTE: The Range section allows you to choose a different default super fund depending on the employees default location.
- The default super funds for will be indicated by a tick next to Location.
Applying the Default Fund to an Employee
- Navigate to the Employee Details screen (Setup > Employee Details)
- Click on the Pay Tab
- Under the Superannuation section click on the Employer Fund drop down menu
- select the Default super fund. (If you added the * to the fund name then it will be the first in the list
- You don't need to add a Member No. for this fund.
- Click on Save