To protect the security of your sensitive information (payroll reports) ClockOn requires our Outsourced Payroll Services (OPS) customers to access a secure folder to view these. This quick guide will help you to access and use this folder.'
Computer access to the OPS Customer Portal
If you would like any changes made to the current access to payroll previews and final reports, please advise us of the email addresses. ONLY your employees who have access to these email addresses will be able to access this folder.
- You will be sent a link in a separate email that will enable you to access your secure folder.
- Click on this link and you will be taken to a SharePoint Verify Your Identity page
TIP: Book mark this page to may future access easier.
- Enter your email address and click on Next
- You will be sent an email, to the authorised email address, with a Verification Code.
- Enter this code and click on Verify
NOTE: we don't recommend to used the keep me signed in tick box as this makes access less secure
- Once your Payroll Previews and Reports are ready you will receive an email advising you to access your secure folder link to enable you to view your reports.
- You can now open your link from your bookmarks bar on your internet browser and login with your email address and Verification Code.