An employee has requested that his employer set up a Super Salary Sacrifice amount of $50 per payroll.
To add a Super Salary Sacrifice follow the below steps.
- Open Employee Details under the Setup tab
- Navigate to the employee using the Dropdown.
- And click the Edit button.
- Once open click the add button.
- For the New Allowance do the following:
- Enter the Name that will show on the payslip in Section labeled 1
- Set the "Type" to be "Super Salary Sacrifice" using the drop-down labeled 2
- Enter the Amount to be Salary Sacrificed in the section labeled 3
- Select the "Per" using the drop-down labeled 4
- Select the Employees super fund using the drop-down labeled 5
- Enter the employee's Member No. in the section labeled 6
- Click Save to complete the process.