Joe has requested that his employer set up Super Salary Sacrifice of $50 per payroll.
To add a Super Salary Sacrifice follow the below steps.
- Open Employee Details under the Setup tab
- Navigate to the employee using the Drop down.
- And Click the Edit button.
- Once open Click the add button.
- For the New Allowance do the following:
- Enter the Name that will show on the payslip in Section labeled 1
- Set the "Type" to be "Super Salary Sacrifice" using the drop down labeled 2
- Enter the Amount to be Salary Sacrificed in the section labeled 3
- Select the "Per" using the drop down labeled 4
- Select the Employees super fund using the drop down labeled 5
- Enter the employees Member number in the Section labeled 6
- and Click save.