Once the geo-fenced address and perimeter has been setup on the Map, either from the Location manager or on a specific shift, you have 2 options on how clocked times recorded from the ClockOn Go app can be effected by the geo-fencing. These are:
- You can allow the ability for employees to clock on and off outside of the geo-fence perimeter giving you a warning on the time sheet.
- You can NOT allow any employee to clock on and off outside the geo-fence.
Both of these options are enabled via the security roles. See below for instructions on how to do this:
Security Role for Geo-fencing
- Navigate to the Setup tab
- Click on Security Roles
- Select the security role from the drop down menu
- Under ClockOn Go - ClockOn | Allow clock on / off outside geofence choose to include this option on not.
- Ticked will allow clocking outside the perimeter via the ClockOn Go app but show an warning at timesheets
- Unticket will NOT allow clocking outside the perimeter via the ClockOn Go app
- Click on Save