ClockOn provides a Timesheet Import function which allows you to import your raw shift and actual times for use within the system.
The file will need to be
- A comma-separated TXT file
- Contain no additional text, for example, no column headings.
Please see below for the list of fields required for the import process.
- This is the unique identifier for the location within the database that you are importing the times too
- This is a set field per location, please contact ClockOn for assistance with identifying this value.
- The start date for the timesheet as expressed as dd/mm/yyyy.
- The unique Id for the employee as listed within the ClockOn database.
Rostered Start Time
- The expected start time for the shift as expressed as hh:mm:ss.
Rostered End Time
- The expected end time for the shift as expressed as hh:mm:ss.
Rostered Break Length
- The expected break length as expressed in minutes, if this is not applicable then use 0.
Actual Start Time
- The worked start time as expressed as hh:mm:ss.
Actual End Time
- The worked end time as expressed as hh:mm:ss.
Actual Break Time
- The worked break length as expressed in minutes, if this is not applicable then use 0.
Department Name (Optional)
- The department to which the costings will be allocated to within ClockOn, this is imported using the department's name.
- This is optional and if it is not specified the system will use to the employee's default pay department.
Leave Type (Optional)
- Allows a shift to be allocated to a leave category ie Public Holiday, Statutory Annual Leave, etc
- This is expressed using an Id matching system, the default set of import ids are as follows
|Annual Leave (Statutory)||1|
|Personal Leave (Paid)||2|
|Rostered Day Off (RDO)||3|
|Time in Lieu||4|
|Long Service Leave||5|
|Annual Leave (Special)||12|
|Annual Leave (Additional)||13|
|Personal Leave (No Penalties)||14|
|Personal Leave (Unpaid)||17|
Additional custom items can be added within the system.
Below is an example of a file with a 2 simple 9 am to 5 pm timesheet with a 30-minute break for the same employee (Id 90) defaulting to the employee's default department as set in ClockOn.
Below is an example of the same file but with the department costings set to be allocated to the "Back Office" department.
Below is an example of the same file but with the department costing allocated to the "Back Office" department but with the timesheet paid as annual leave.
Once the file is ready, please contact ClockOn support for assistance with checking and testing with the ClockOn system.