Question: How do I run the licence count report?
The following article will assist you in running a licence count report to allow you to compare your purchased vs used licences within the system.
- Navigate to Reports > All Reports
- From the View dropdown select General Reports.
- Double click on the Licence Count Report.
- The report options screen will show, Click the Preview button and this will display the report
- The report itself will show the employee's name, ClockOn employment Id, their default location any comments relating to their licence usage, and whether the employee instance is using a licence in the system.
There are several reasons as to why an employee may not be considered as a licence user in the system these are as follows
The employee has been marked for termination and is awaiting their final processing through payroll.
- The employee is marked for termination and is awaiting their final payroll process.
- The employee already has a duplicate employed instance in the system.
- The employee is setup in the Operator mode, and as such are not considered for timesheet reporting or payroll purposes.