IMPORTANT: If you haven't already done so, you will need to download and install the Integration Addon pack for ClockOn. To download this Addon pack please copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
A video tutorial on how to connect to the Xero system is available here:
With ClockOn you can integrate your accounts with Xero to export manual journals. You will first need to connect a location to an organisation of your Xero account, to do so follow these steps. Etc etc
- Select the Setup menu option and then the Location icon to open the locations manager.
- Select a location from the list and select the Edit button.
- Select the Integration tab at the top and then press the ellipses button to create a new connection.
- Press the Add button.
- Name the connection to easily identify the organisation you have connected to and change the type option to Xero. Once done press the Authenticate button.
- Log into your Xero account using your email address and password and complete any 2-factor authentication requirements you have.
- Press the Allow Access link to accept the integration and allow ClockOn to communicate with Xero.
- You will now be able to select the organisation that will integrate with the selected location. Once set click the Save button to confirm your settings.
- Close the Connection list screen and then ensure the location has the correct connection name set and press the Save button.
- Close the location list screen to complete the integration setup.