A video tutorial for how to connect to the Xero system is available on our YouTube channel.
ClockOn - Xero Intergration
With ClockOn you can integrate your accounts with Xero and export manual journals. You will first need to connect a location to an organisation of your Xero account, to do so follow the steps.
- Select the Setup menu from the main ClockOn screen.
- Then select the Location icon to launch the locations manager.
- Select a location from the list and select the Edit button.
- Select the Integration tab at the top and then press the ellipses button to create a new connection.
- Press the Add button.
- Name the connection to easily identify the organisation you have connected to and change the type option to Xero. Once done press the Authenticate button.
- Log into your Xero account using your email address and password and complete any 2-factor authentication requirements you have.
- Press the Allow Access link to accept the integration and allow ClockOn to communicate with Xero.
- You will now be able to select the organisation that will integrate with the selected location. Once set click the Save button to confirm your settings.
- Close the Connection list screen and then ensure the location has the correct connection name set and press the Save button.
- Close the location list screen to complete the integration setup.