Roster Templates are used to speed the construction of new rosters. The Steps below will guide you through how to create a roster template.
- Select the Add/Edit Template button:
- Doing so clears the display and activates template mode, indicated by the text “Running in Template Mode” in the bottom left hand corner:
- In the example below, Employee View is shown (see User Interface - Main Work Space) . Right click anywhere in the cell where you want to create a shift (including in the Unassigned employee row),
OR double click to create and edit a shift.
- You can also create a row of unassigned shifts by dragging a role onto the template (in Role View).
- This will result in a row of unassigned shifts being created for the role selected:
- Select the Template Save button.
NOTE: If no templates have been previously loaded, the message No templates selected. Would you like to create a new template? will appear.
- Select Yes and enter the name of the template followed by the Save command.
- The template drop down will now contain the name of the newly created template: