The Location Manager allows Administrators, store managers and department managers to:
- Control store Trading hours
- employee roles,
- time sheets
- The Departments (cost centers) for each location
- Related cost reporting for individual departments
|This article has information about all of the tabs found for each location from with in the location manager. These include; Details; Payments; Email; Integration and Other|
Assigned to employees as required (see Assigning Employees to Departments). Every employee must be linked to at least one Department to become available for use across most areas of ClockOn.
The location hours are set to manage the opening and closing times for the individual location for a standard week. These times are reflected when viewing the roster screen.
Roles and qualifications are assigned to a location to indicate the responsibilities and skill sets applicable to that location. Assigning roles and qualifications is not mandatory.
Accessing the Location Manager
- Navigate to Setup > Locations
- This opens up the list of location that are set up in your ClockOn install
- Double Click on the Location you want to edit the details for. (Or single click to select and click on Edit)
ABN number: Australian Business Number. This is a mandatory field.
Branch number: this is used to differentiate different locations with the same ABN number.
If different locations have the same ABN number and Branch number then the PAYG summaries are aggregated for employees who've worked at both locations.
If different locations have the same ABN number, but a different branch number (e.g. branch 001 and branch 002), then the PAYG summaries are printed separately for employees who have worked at both locations.
- FBT Exempt: When ticked, the PAYG summaries will print as 'Y' to being exempt from fringe benefits tax. If not ticked then 'N' will be printed on the PAYG summaries for this location.
NOTE: that if all locations share the same ABN number then FBT Exempt should be ticked on all locations.
- Timezone: Please select the correct timezone for the location as this affects the time of the web portal and scanners
- Percentage: This is the percentage of payroll tax to be applied when calculating payroll tax values. These are calculated at the time payroll is finalised.
Depending on the State that is selected, under contact, not all the Thresholds will be visible. Only one Threshold amount can be specified unless the state is NSW or TAS.
- Threshold Monthly: This is the threshold for payroll tax values. On some of the payroll tax reports this threshold is shown and is used to calculate the payroll tax payable.
- Threshold Monthly <30 days: This is the threshold for payroll tax values when the number of days in the month is less than 30 days. On some of the payroll tax reports this threshold is shown and is used to calculate the payroll tax payable. These are calculated at the time payroll is finalised.
- Threshold Monthly 30 days: This is the threshold for payroll tax values when the number of days in the month is equal to 30 days. On some of the payroll tax reports this threshold is shown and is used to calculate the payroll tax payable. These are calculated at the time payroll is finalised.
- Threshold Monthly >30 days: This is the threshold for payroll tax values when the number of days in the month is greater than 30 days. On some of the payroll tax reports this threshold is shown and is used to calculate the payroll tax payable. These are calculated at the time payroll is finalised.
- EFT Details are used to store the values required for creating an ABA file, which can then be uploaded to a bank to transfer funds to employees.
- File Location: is the location that the *.aba file is stored when generated.
Single Touch Payroll
- Enabled: This will enable the use of this location/ABN in the single touch wizard, once a submission has been completed for a location, this option can no longer be turned off. It is required that the location now continue with their submissions.
- BMS Method: This option advises the single touch wizard what BMS Id you are using, you can either use the selected one for the ClockOn payroll system or a BMS from a previous software system. It only affects how the data is displayed for an employee on the MyGov website, it will breakdown showing the different products / BMS Ids.
- BMS: This is the Id used by ClockOn to identify in the ATO website or you can enter one from a previous software provider.
The tax agent details are used to single touch payroll messaging when sending payroll information using an intermediary.
NOTE: ClockOn Now uses a scheduler for email. This option is a legacy feature for some older customised setups and is NOT to be used for your email settings. To set up the email server setting please read: Configuring Email Settings for Payslips and Rosters
The Integration options allow the user to add connection details for connecting to external services; such as MYOB AccountRight.
- MYOB Connection: This is the selected connection to use for this location when connecting to the online service.
- Press the ellipses button add/remove connections.
To Add a new MYOB Integration Connection see: Adding a MYOB AccountRight Live Integration
This screen will show the user any previously create integration connections and allow them to add and remove items.
This screen allows the user to add a new connection to a new online integration account such as MYOB AccountRight Live.
- Enter a name for the connection
- When selecting an account type, press the authenticate button.
- This will prompt to login and ensure the details are valid and create a token for the user, so that the system can login again in the background in a secured manner.
- Once you have validated the MYOB connection to the online account then you must pick a company.
- The shift details are used in the roster and time sheet screens to determine the minimum shift length when creating a shift and a break length is required.
- The minus and min values are used to determine the alert windows on the roster.