Shifts can be automatically resized evenly to span the beginning to the end of the day. This range is from the start of the earliest shift select to the end of the latest ending shift, not the the trading hours.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key and select the shifts you want to spread evenly
- Right click on one of the selected shift
- Select Shift Size then Spread Shifts Evenly.
- NOTE: If you try to resize a shift that has a break and reduce it to a size that is smaller than the Auto add break minimum shift length for the department (as set up in Location manager – department), you will get a warning as follows.
- In order to resize it to a length that is smaller than this setting you will need to remove the break(s) from the shift first. (For more information read: Shift Operations - Removing Breaks from Shifts)
- If the breaks were not an issue during the resizing then the shifts are now of equal length in the selected range.