Assigning to a Single Shift
- In Role View, to assign an employee to a rostered role, drag the desired employee directly into the shift
- The red Unassigned text disappears and is replaced with the name of the dragged employee.
Assigning to Multiple Shifts
An employee can be assigned to multiple shifts by first selecting the required shifts (See: Shift Operations - Selecting Shifts) and then dragging the employee.
- To roster an employee to an entire period, first select the entire row before dragging (by clicking on the role name in the left column).
- Then drag the employee to any of the selected cells and release the mouse button.
- This will then roster the selected employee to all of the select shifts
To roster an employee to an ad-hoc selection of shifts,
- first select the cells using the CTRL key while left clicking:
- Then drag the employee directly to one of the selected shifts and release the mouse button. The employee is now rostered to the range of selected shifts.