Shifts can be created for the Unassigned employee. They will not appear on the printed roster until an employee name has been assigned to the shift.
Assigning to a Single Shift
- In Employee View, to assign an employee to a rostered unassigned shift, drag the desired employee directly into the shift
- The shift will now disappear from beside the Unassigned Employee and be shown as a rostered shift for the selected employee.
Assigning Multiple Shifts
- An employee can be assigned to multiple shifts by first selecting the required shifts (See: Shift Operations - Selecting Shifts) and then dragging the employee.
To roster an employee to an ad-hoc selection of shifts,
- Select the cells using the CTRL key while left clicking
- The employee is now rostered to the range of selected shifts.