Message Centre alerts are generally related to employees, which include those generated when employees fail to clock on or off within their shift parameters. ClockOn raises Alerts in the message centre when error conditions in the time sheets warrant attention.
NOTE: Accessing these time sheet exceptions is however generally quicker using the Time Sheet Editor
Alerts can be triggered by employee interaction with ClockOn or automatically when ClockOn checks for absentees (Auto Alerts ).
Alerts triggered by employees include:
- Employees clocking on or off outside their shift alert windows
- Employees requesting leave or changes to shift arrangements
- Varying start or end times
- Varying the break
- Failure to clock on or off
- Reminders and anniversaries
- Attendance when not rostered