The integration wizard allows you to quickly and easily submit your ClockOn timesheets and/or Journal information to MYOB or create an export of your timesheets ready for a manual import.
To use the integration wizard for submission of data to MYOB you need to have configured it first (see: Adding a MYOB AccountRight Live Integration)
Accessing the Integration wizard
- Navigate to the Home tab and click on Integration Wizard
- This will open up the Welcome to the Integration Wizard on this page you will need to select the Type of submission that you want to perform
- Manual - Time sheets: This will allow you to create a CSV file that you can use to export and import into 3rd party software package
- MYOB - Journals: This allows you to submit your Journal information directly to your MYOB AccountRight Live account
- MYOB - Time sheets: This allows you to submit your Time sheet information directly to your MYOB AccountRight Live account
- Once type has been selected, select the company connection that has been set up (See: Adding a MYOB AccountRight Live Integration)
NOTE: If you have selected Manual Time sheets you won't need to select a company connection. Click on Next and you will be prompted to use the ClockOn reporting filters. Then follow the steps in the
MYOB Time sheet Submissions using the Integration Wizard.
- Click Next to progress in the wizard and follow the steps for the type of submission you are doing.