Provided you have setup a Google Gmail account ClockOn can be configured to use the the gmail email servers to send rosters, payslips and PAYG summaries.
As ClockOn uses the direct SMTP method for sending emails you will need to adjust the following settings on your Google account to allow emails to be sent.
- Ensure that you can login to the G-mail account from the server machine, this will ensure that it is a trusted device.
- Ensure that Two Factor Authentication is disabled on your Google account.
- Enable the setting Allow less secure Apps on your Google account.
Once the above settings have been checked enter the following details into the System Setup screen as detailed below.
- Send From: Your gmail email address (email@example.com)
- Reply Email: Your gmail email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
- SMTP Port: 465
- SSL/TLS Support: Implicit SSL/TLS Support (Gmail, Yahoo)
- Delay: 0
- User Name: Your gmail email address (email@example.com)
- Password: Your gmail password
For instructions on how to locate these settings follow the article Configuring Email Settings for Payslips and Rosters.