To setup a default location geo-fence that can be used for all shifts you need to setup the geo-fence map from the location manger.
Accessing the Map
- Navigate to Setup > Locations
- This opens up the list of location that are set up in your ClockOn install
- Double Click on the Location you want to edit the details for. (Or single click to select and click on Edit)
- On the location details screen is open click on the Map icon top open up the map settings
- On the the map you can enter the address and geo-fence perimeter (For more information on editing the map see: Geo-fence Map)
- Click on Ok once the changes have been made
- Repeat for the next location or close out the location manager.