The following guide assumes that you have already followed the steps to connect to the Xero system as well as link your account codes to your ClockOn departments.
If you have yet to complete these steps please do so before proceeding.
Once you have setup your Xero connection and linked your Xero accounts to the ClockOn departments you can then proceed to export your Journal information through to Xero.
Do do this follow the steps below
- Navigate to the Home tab and click on the Integration Wizard Icon
- Set the Type of integration to Xero - Journals and ensure that the Organisation field is set for the locations that you want to export.
- Select the period to run the journal reporting for, then press Ok.
- You will be taken to the Journal Validation page, which displays the journal records that will be updated.
NOTE: If the Journal fails then you will be notified in red what line is causing the issue.
- Once the validation has been completed, the user can then submit the data to the online system for further processing. Press the Submit button to continue, ClockOn will then report the process in the on-screen log.
- The wizard is now complete and will allow the user to close the screen. Please ensure the data is correct in the external system. Click on Finish
- Click on Finish
Once this step is completed, login to your Xero account and view your listing for Manual Journals in the system. the ClockOn Journal entry will be listed under the Drafts listing, from there you can review, post or remove the Journal into the Xero system.