Recommended Setup to help Rostering
To successfully create a roster in ClockOn you will need to check that the following tasks have been completed
- Adding specific functional roles by location e.g. register operator or cleaning duties. (See: Location Manager - Roles)
- Defining a suitable master list of qualifications e.g. Bachelor of Business Administration, Key Holder, Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate, Retail Induction Course or Cash Clearance Certificate. (See: Qualifications - Adding/Editing for a Role)
- Assigning roles and qualifications to employees. (See: Roles & Qualifications Tab)
- Construction of rosters. (See: Rosters)
Whereas roles are stored by location, qualifications are not. Qualifications are stored in a master list for the entire organisation and generally reflect:
- Employee specific skills.
- Achievement levels.
- Training levels.
- Tertiary or trade based qualifications.
Once roles and qualifications have been defined, they are assigned to employees. Qualifications may include an expiry date and/or a scanned digital image. (See: Roles & Qualifications Tab)