Question: How do I view department cost splits during a payroll?
When you process the payroll for an employee who has cost splits set up you can see how their costs have been apportioned.
For more information on cost splits see:
- Configuring Pre-determined Cost Splits
- Adding Department Cost Splits to Time Sheets
- Roster Shift Operations - Applying Custom Cost Splits to a Shift
In the example below, the department cost splits are as follows:
As you can see, of gross hours below:
- 60% have had their costs allocated to the Pharmacy Assistants department (Maribyrnong 001),
- 30% to the Pharmacy Assistants department (Malvern 001)
- 10% to the Beauty Therapy department (Malvern 001).