ClockOn provides the facility for administrators to view all previously processed payslips within the system.
- Open the Report Manager screen and adjust the View drop-down to either the Payroll Reports (Payslip Series 1) or Payroll Reports (Payslip Series 2) depending on your desired format.
- If you wish to view the same version of the payslip that is setup within the payroll select the report from the listing marked with the Default tick.
Note that you can modify the default report for payslips in the system and the new report will reflect as such when payslips are generated at payroll.
- Double Click on the desired report and the Report Options
From there you can select the relevant locations, employees, payroll period and individual payroll ids that you want to include on your report.
- To load a payroll period on this report select the relevent item from the Period drop down (select custom date range if you want to manually enter the dates) and then click the Load button
Once the Load button has been pressed the Range and Ids fields will be populated with all of payrolls where the payroll processed End Date falls within the selected ranges.
- Once you have the payroll periods selected successfully, the next step is to use the Preview button to generate the report.
In addition to printing the payslips ClockOn also has the facility to allow for the Email Blast of payslips to your staff using the following steps
Report Manager - Emailing Reports (Email Blast)
This may require some additional setup within the system to be enabled for use, please follow the guide below for instructions on how set this up.
Configuring Email Settings for Payslips and Rosters