The message centre controls all of the Messages, Alerts, Reminders, Jobs and Single Touch Payroll Jobs in ClockOn.
Accessing the Message Centre
- Navigate to the Home tab and click on the Message Centre icon or click on the letter icon in the quick launch menu
- You can also access the Message centre from the Rosters Screen (on the View tab)
- And from within Payroll too.
Message Centre Notification
If there are any unread or pending messages in the message centre the will be a Red exclamation mark on the Message Centre icon
Inside The Message Centre
From within the ClockOn message centre, you will be able to access:
- Messages: Requests can be sent by employees via the Web portal or ClockOn GO to a ClockOn department administrator, who can then send messages back to the employees. These requests can be for sending a general message, requesting unavailability, requesting a shift, or requesting leave.
(For more information see: Message Centre - Messages)
- Alerts: ClockOn raises Alerts to the Administrator when error conditions in the timesheets warrant attention.
(For more information see: Alerts - Viewing and Actioning Alerts)
- Reminders: Administrative reminders may be added to the alerts list
(For more information see: Reminders - Adding and Actioning)
- Jobs: Scheduled jobs, such as for the emailing of payslips will be shown here
(For more information see: Checking Emails are sent)
- STP Jobs: Responses regarding STP submissions are shown here
(For more information see: Single Touch Payroll Messages)
NOTE: Auto Alerts relate only to absentees and can be configured in the system setup. An Auto Alert can be emailed to a designated Administrator. System Setup, SMTP Email service is required.