The message centre controls all of the messages, alerts, reminders, jobs and single touch payroll jobs in ClockOn.
Accessing the Message Centre
- Navigate to the Home tab and click on the Message Centre icon or click on the letter icon in the quick launch menu
- You can also access the Message centre from the Rosters Screen (on the View tab)
- And from within Payroll too.
Message Centre Notification
If there are and unread or pending messages in the message centre the will be a Red exclamation mark on the Message Centre icon
Inside the message Centre
From with in the ClockOn message centre you will be able to access:
- Messages: Requests can be sent by employees via the Web portal or ClockOn GO to a ClockOn department administrator, who can also send messages back to the employees. These requests can be for unavailability, requesting a shift, requesting leave. (For more information see: Message Centre - Messages)
- Alerts: ClockOn raises Alerts to the Administrator when error conditions in the time sheets warrant attention. (For more information see: Alerts - Viewing and Actioning Alerts)
- Reminders: Administrative reminders may be added to the alerts list (For more information see: Reminders - Adding and Actioning)
- Jobs: Scheduled jobs, such as emailing payslip, notification will be shown here (For more information see: Checking Emails are sent)
- STP Jobs: Responses regarding STP submissions are shown here (For more information see: Single Touch Payroll Messages)
NOTE: Auto Alerts relate only to absentees and can be configured in the system setup. An Auto Alert can be emailed to a designated Administrator. System Setup, SMTP Email service is required.